[postgis-devel] Contribute to Augment PostGIS 3.2 with GIST support added to PG14 through GSoC 2021

Sandeepan Dhoundiyal dsandeepan995 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 02:51:58 PST 2021

Hello Everyone,
I am Sandeepan, a grad student pursuing a PhD in Geoinformatics at the
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India. Having greatly benefited from
PostGIS and the open source community, I would love the chance to
contribute to the Open Source.
I would like to work on "Augment PostGIS 3.2 with GIST support added to
PG14" as part of GSoC 2021. I have started working on the student test, and
will share updates soon.
Please share any further directions. I Hope we make something great
together.
Regards,
Sandeepan Dhoundiyal.