[postgis-devel] autoconf versions

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Jan 7 15:01:11 PST 2022

On Thu, Jan 06, 2022 at 01:50:25PM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> The configuration it generates seems to run and build for me here,
> but obviously this is our most platform-dependent piece so some extra
> tests before I drop it on master would be nice.

Tested on my main development machine running autoconf-2.69 and
while I had no warnings at ./autogen.sh && ./configure time, I got
this on `make`:

  libtool:   error: cannot find the library '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsqlite3.la' or unhandled argument '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libsqlite3.la'

Am I the only one ?
I'm using libtool (GNU libtool) 2.4.6

--strk;