[postgis-devel] How about a 3.3.4 release, for topology improvements ?

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jul 28 07:07:48 PDT 2023

> I checked all checkboxes of the HOWTO_RELEASE file except the pgsql-
> announce announcement, is that step still valid ?
> There's nothing recent in the archives:
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&ln=pgsql-announce&q=postgis

Thanks for catching those issues.  I think cause I've done it so much I
glossed over those sections.
As far as pgsql-announce, I think we should do it.

I'm trying to remember why I stopped. It might have been
when they changed the mailing list setup and I had troubles getting
reauthorized.

Thanks,
Regina