[postgis-users] PostGIS and ADO.NET

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Thu Apr 26 11:31:59 PDT 2007

If we were using WFS, we'd be using MapServer to serve it, so it looks
like WFS-T is out.

So far, we've been doing everything web-based. A desktop editor would be
a nice fit for some problems, but it's not a must-have.

If we can put and get WKT from the database using the PostGress drivers
that may be our solution.

Thanks for the help.