[postgis-users] FME and Postgis-SVN problems

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jul 27 04:36:59 PDT 2010

Hi Marc,

This is very useful info.

Yes, I am using PostgreSQL 9.0 and yes, setting bytea_output = escape
fixed the connection problems with FME.

I'll pass this information on to Safe software if they aren't yet aware
about the problem.

Thanks a lot for the immediate and very useful answer!
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
http://www.carto.net/neumann/