[postgis-users] ERROR: array size exceeds the maximum allowed (134217727)

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sat Mar 20 07:56:14 PDT 2010

Actually, memunion does the opposite, it passes the resultant and
preserves mem. The default behavior is fast-but-memory-hungry. And has
been for some time, though in different forms. There were some bugs in
the array handling code, but Mark CA killed most of them, so the
latest 1.5 and 1.4 streams should be good. If it's possible that the
issue is one of array size, maybe Mike could find the dial that
controls that maximum, and turn it up and down and see if it makes his
problem go away/happen sooner.

P.