[postgis-users] Announcement: PostGIS Versioning System pgversion and QGIS Plugin

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:30:20 PDT 2010

>> The pgadminIII showed the added versions schema but I can't use it in qgis
>> 1.7.
>
> What do you mean with I can't use it in qgis 1.7? Please explain your
> problem more precise..
On QGIS 1.7, I can load the postgis layer but using the PG_version
Plugin: Database > PG Version > Prepare Layer for Versioning, I get
the following messages:

Fehlermeldung:' Driver not loaded.' Es kann keine Verbindung zur
Datenbank aufgebaut werden! Einige Funktionen des PlugIn doInit
funktionieren deshalb nicht!

Followed by:

Please upgrade the DB-functions from the file:

<Plugin-Directory>/pgversion/tools/updateFunctions.sql

If you have appropriate DB permissions you can update the DB directly
with click on DB-Update.

Driver not loaded Driver not loaded

I tried to manually update the updateFunctions.sql using psql but I
also get errors.

--
cheers,
maning