[postgis-users] irregular tiling with raster2pgsql - imported raster has nodata value on the edge

Jakub Hettler jakub.hettler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:51:16 PDT 2012

Hi Bborie,
I think, that not all rasters are divisible without remainder (except 1x1
tile) :)

My problem is this (this is my raster after raster2psql displayed with
tiles)

http://sdrv.ms/OjbhoD

I need to cut the last tiles on the east and south a make it smaller by the
red line

But I think it is impossible now, but i will find the solution :)

I think about the function which will find the line of nodata value and
then I make the polygon and intersect it with this polygon. :D

But if I understand it, if I cut last tiles and these will be smaller than
others, I wont be able to load this raster into QGIS (PostGIS raster driver)

Thanks

Jakub