[postgis-users] PostGIS Installation error using Stackbuilder

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:27:30 PDT 2012

Regina,

Thanks for the response.

Having just installed PostgreSQL at the same time, I know that there are
not multiple installations, so I don't think that is the culprit.

I think it may be a password issue.  I don't have either of the characters
you mentioned, however, have you done any testing with a password
containing the percent (%) symbol?

I am not in the office today to test it, but on Monday I will try the
workaround.

Thanks again!
Russell