[postgis-users] pointcloud : change pcid ?

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 01:24:11 PDT 2014

Yep.
For the downgrading I tried it a while ago for a subset of the same schema,
https://github.com/Remi-C/pointcloud/blob/master/lib/pc_api.h#L445

The idea was that usually we don't need all dimensions, particularly when
working on the geometry.
So I wrote a couple of functions to allow a pc_explodes with only a subset
of dimensions.

The condition was the dimension should have the same name.

I guess non mapped dimensions could be filled with O or null or Nan?

Cheers,
Rémi-C