[postgis-devel] PostGIS 3.4 is now a stable branch and 3.5 is a thing

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Fri Aug 11 21:04:56 PDT 2023

I've branched off a stable-3.4  and changed versioning in master to 3.5

I still have 3.4.0rc2 to release, but sorting out some issues with our bots.
I don't know if it's the tools only testing or something else.

I'm hoping to make the 3.4.0rc2 quick and still shooting for a final release
before end of weekend or early next week.

We did change quite a few nicks with tests and stuff, so probably worthwhile
having an official tarball for 3.4.0rc2 before release.

Thanks,
Regina